Friday, April 2, 2010

TV or Not TV that is the question

I am a kid of the TV generation.

While I don't consider myself a lazy person, I do revel in the thought of a Friday night after a long week of work spent cuddling up on the couch and watching a good movie or cheesey TV marathon. What can I say... its the simple things in life! But this brings me to my point for todays enrty.... I have had a TV in my bedroom since I can remember. Often times I hit sleep timer and use the audio of House Hunters to lull me to sleep.


The problem: Moving into my own place, I only have one TV.  Do I move it from the bedroom into the living room? Or do I spend some savings on TV #2?  I'm drawn to option 1 merely because if no one else lives with me, I can fall asleep on the couch and crawl to bed in the wee hours of the morning and no one will be the wiser. This also means that my bedroom will be more of a sancturary that will be serene without the hubub and noise of television. Well... not to mention thats money that stays in the bank, too...

But I suppose we shouldn't count our chickens before they hatch... lets see if I even get a seperate living and bed room! If I end up in a studio my problem will be solved!!

What do you think? 2 TV's or 1? Opinions welcomed and needed!
Stay tuned for todays adventures in apartment hunting! *Fingers Crossed*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heya Nesters! I always love your feedback! So dish, because we all want to hear it! <3