Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Let the games begin!

Now that I have secured my own moving plans...  I have to secure my replacements'! Later in the evening last night I posted the listing for my room on Craigslist.  I was exhausted and felt like I had my head in a vice!  So needless to say, I wasn't thinking totally straight while hashing out the appropriate information required to lure people in. Of course, I forgot the main points:

1) are utlities included?



2) the parking situation?


and 3) the laundry situation? What was I thinking!?


The good news is, thus far, I have gotten 15 repsonses from the ad! I've found the key is to put pictures on your listing. I know when I was looking on Craigslist, I was strictly looking for apartments with images.  But, isnt that human nature to an extent? You wouldn't waste your time going to see a place you already know you dont like!  And no realtor is happy with wasting their time. Time is money!

Anyhow, this week is the reverse of all the weeks I've chronicled so far. I will be the hostess of the viewings, as opposed to the viewer. I'll have to go home tonight and dust my room and make it look presentable! We have at least 2 appointments for this week, I'm sure more will be made out of the 15 emails we've recieved.

Stay tuned for how it turns out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heya Nesters! I always love your feedback! So dish, because we all want to hear it! <3