Sunday, April 11, 2010

HALLELUJAH!

Ladies and Gentleman,

I am so utterly pleased to announce that I have found my nest.  Pending the obligatory checks by the realtor and landlord I will be the proud owner renter of my very own one bedroom apartment! HOORAY!

Here's how it all went down:

I skipped out of work a few minutes early and headed over to pick up Matt who lives a whopping 6 minutes away and pulled up to the gleaming brick building at 5:30 on the nose. As soon as we walked in we both knew it was perfect but curbed showing our excitement before we saw everything.   But that didnt last long.  Before I knew it I was doing the happy dance and hugging Matt.  If you remember, I wrote about this place in another post and I was afraid it may have been mis-advertised as a 1 bedroom when it was a studio. Happily, it was a full out 1 bedroom apartment with a large bedroom and living room and eat in kitchen! My head was spinning when I saw the closet space.... it ample to say the least! YES! There are too many details that I love to describe without pictures not to mention its not 100% mine yet... so I will cut this short.

Tomorrow I should hear from my realtor and see if I got the place.  If I do, this blog will pick up some serious speed so keep those pretty little fingers of yours crossed for me and I will hopefully have good news for you! YAY!

Stay tuned for the news!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heya Nesters! I always love your feedback! So dish, because we all want to hear it! <3