Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A New Adventure

Adventures in apartment hunting is back with a live studio audience on Friday!! The packed house will consist of Matt and myself.  I refuse to be deterred and like I said before I'm getting back on the horse! ...a girl's gotta be happy at home if no where else and I am ready to have a happy home again! So I called another realtor and this is the place that we'll be takin' a peekeroo...

Looks like it has copious amounts of closet space which I certainly do not have here! **ahem- my closet isn't deep enough to fit hangers and that's why I got my Ikea wardrobe- ahem**  The prospect of having this amount of storage makes me giddy!! Like a little girl with a new Barbie!
I'm going to venture and guess that this is probably the bedroom?  Its a little tough to tell, though.  You can see a little sneak peek of what I assume is the hall closet through the doorway.  And then the listing agent posted this picture as well, which confuses me more...



This could be the bedroom ....or the living room ....or my other disappointing thought is that this could actually be a studio but it is being advertised as a 1 bedroom? Which happens more often than you'd think. I'll definitely be interested to see how this one turns out. It could either be great and perfect for me, or go horribly, horribly awry but either way it will all be a new adventure!


Any architectural experts reading that might give me some hints to figure out this puzzle?  What do you think? Is that going to end up being the living room or the bedroom? Do you think it will end up being a studio?  I'd love to hear from you!

Stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heya Nesters! I always love your feedback! So dish, because we all want to hear it! <3