Sunday, April 18, 2010

Lay it out on the line...

I have been thinking about layouts for the house non-stop.  Having not gone into the apartment since I first saw it, I just used my (not-so-great) memory to draw up a couple lay outs of the place and possible furniture lay-outs. When I get in there and get some measurements I can rehab these babies and make them more proportionately accurate. So take all these with a large grain of salt.

Possibility Number 1:



Possibility Number 2:



Possibility Number 3:


Possibility Number 4:


I'm sure when I get those measurements in here it will look a little less spacious but hopefully not too much less! What do you think? Which lay out do you like? Or is there a bedroom/living room combo you would like to see better? Any Feng Sui advice?

Stay tuned for more from Temporary Nest!

1 comment:

Heya Nesters! I always love your feedback! So dish, because we all want to hear it! <3