Sunday, April 4, 2010

Real Estate Envy

Matt and I fell in love with a house
And holy moly I fell hard.
Take a look... Isn't she a beaut'?

Its right around the corner from his parents house. It was considered a ranch which I usually hate but it looked more like a Cape-style to me. The little porch connecting the garage to the house give me butterflies. The inside is small but it would be easy to keep up with.  It has 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom and a fully finished basement.  The basement would allow for Matt to have his dream Theater room-projector screen and all!!...  and I could have a sewing room all to myself and my fabrics! Not to mention having 3 bedrooms would allow for an office and guest room in addition to our bedroom.

It has everything we could have asked for in a starter home. But we aren't exactly in the place to be buying a home together yet. Maybe in a couple of years but for now, I can just swoon and drive by this house and imagine what it would be like if it were our home and all the awesome DIY projects that I could unleash on that place!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heya Nesters! I always love your feedback! So dish, because we all want to hear it! <3