Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Back on the Horse

When I decided I was going to move out, I emailed my landlord and told him that I was not going to resign the lease and asked if he had any other single bedroom apartments in my price range.  After failing at trying to convince me that I should stay put, he told me he would call me, should anything arise. To my surprise, he gave me a call yesterday afternoon to tell me he had a 400 Square foot studio in the coveted West Newton Square. I alluded to this in my previous post.

Washington St. West Newton back in the day.

I wasn't 100% convinced that I would want to live in a space that small. (NB: I gotta whole lotta stuff!)  It was also really expensive for such a small studio. But I thought I would give it a shot, who knows. It might be trimmed in gold leaf and diamonds! And the location is as safe as it gets. Can't go wrong with safe!

Then I get a text this afternoon from my landlord (Yes, you heard me! My landlord texts and he's most definitely over 50) saying that he had just rented it. Phew! It was a relief. Scratch that one off my list.

I have another appointment that I will be seeing Friday evening.

More about that one tomorrow.... STAY TUNED!!

1 comment:

Heya Nesters! I always love your feedback! So dish, because we all want to hear it! <3