Monday, May 24, 2010

One Night Stand

Heya Nesters! I am back with you to bring you the final reveal of my two dollar yard sale nightstand! When I picked it up, it was already primed just waiting for some spray paint.


Not too shabby, eh? So I added about 3 even coats of hi-gloss white by Krylon. Between each coat I let it sit for about 24 hours. I did add one last good coat to the top to make sure that it was a smooth, solid surface, ready to put up with whatever I toss at it... literally and figuratively. And now it's being put to good use....


It's perfect to hold my bedside knitting or my most recent read.


Doesn't the mismatched nightstand duo look adorable?
The bedroom is still a work in progress, but this is a good start!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heya Nesters! I always love your feedback! So dish, because we all want to hear it! <3