Thursday, July 22, 2010

Boudior Envy

Lately, I've been so focused on my living room decor that I've really been leaving my bedroom in the dust. I'm a little bit stumped as to how I want to set it up, and where I want to place images. {I'm still looking for the right Damask Wallpaper!}  So, I decided to look for a little inspiration to help me on my way.


Click READ MORE to see more inspiration!

This exposed brick and black four-poster could have been made starkly masculine but it was balanced out with a capiz chandelier, curvy nightstands and a beautiful Swiss dot duvet and airy white curtains. I try to make sure my house isn't the girliest house on the planet {leave me to my own accord and I would} because I figure someday I may not be living alone anymore, and I wouldn't want my contribution to the furnishings and decor to be strictly white and pink with ribbons and bows. This is a stunning compromise.


This was the master bedroom from the 2009 HGTV Dream Home. And dream home it sure is! I am in love with the wall and ceiling color against the crisp white furnishings. The glass lamp is right up my alley! Beautiful but not over the top.


Country living at its best. Just makes me want to jump on the bed and lounge drinking some mint lemonade.


This honestly is my dream boudoir. If I had all the money in the world, this is what my bedroom would look like.
*swoon... drool... swoon*


A bedroom fit for a queen! I am eyeing the placing of those three paintings over the headboard. Hmmm...

Well there you have it, Nesters! Lots of ideas to think about. Maybe I'll take a little from each? What are your favorite elements from the images above? Or do you hate each and every last one of them? Stay tuned for more from Temporary Nest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heya Nesters! I always love your feedback! So dish, because we all want to hear it! <3