Tuesday, July 13, 2010

DVD Dilemma

On a recent jaunt to The Christmas Tree Shops to pick up some hand lotion, I walked out with 2 baskets at ten dollars a pop! Oops!  Prior to this purchase, my small DVD collection was wrangled on one shelf of the bookcase next to the TV.  It was a temporary solution and I wanted to resolve it. That's where these baskets come in. 

Click READ MORE to see more! ...

 I grabbed two that were low and wide and brought them home.  I hadn't measured the distance between the floor and the chest, so with some vague eyeballing and my fingers crossed I tried to slide them under.  HOORAY! They fit within millimeters! 


I only filled one basket but I am so happy I got two because despite not being an avid DVD collector, I still may buy a few more some day and I'll have a place to put them!


It's the little things in life, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heya Nesters! I always love your feedback! So dish, because we all want to hear it! <3