Saturday, July 3, 2010

Out Of Office

Hi Nesters... Just wanted to drop you a quick memo! I took yesterday off for some coastal frivolity in York Beach Maine. It's a my favorite, family friendly, chockablock full of entertainment little town that my father grew up in.  I introduced this tiny town to Matt last year when one of my girlfriends had her wedding up there and he fell in love too.

{Slushies! And our colorful tongues!}

We're heading back out there today with our friends in hopes for more holiday fun. Go check out all the amazing little rental cottages along the beach. It's a wonderful spot to spend a vacation!

I'll be back to bloggin' on Tuesday.  Come on back and check out the newest projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heya Nesters! I always love your feedback! So dish, because we all want to hear it! <3