Thursday, November 4, 2010

All Over the Map

Heya Nesters! Remember that awesome {and awesomely cheap} shopping spree at The Christmas Tree Shop I went on to snatch up these mirrors a little while ago?  Yeah... they weren't the only things that filled my cart.  I almost forgot to tell you about this find!  So here goes... I have to admit I have a weird thing for maps.  I don't know what it is?  I was never much of a geography whiz {let's be real: I'm terrible at geography} but they always attract my eye.



I didn't exactly get a map {I have one of those waiting in the wings, stay tuned for that DIY.}  but I did pick up an adorable little globe. They had bigger and smaller ones but this one was only $3.99!  *High Five!*


It hangs out with my Milk Maid and appropriately, the antique nautical compass that my dad gave me for Christmas last year for now but I'm still movin' Mother Earth around the house figuring out where her final spot will be.  Maybe she'll just stay nomadic, slowly orbiting the apartment.  


So what do you guys think? Do any of you have any or even collect globes?  I think I may be a future collector!  Any suggestions where my next location for the globe is? Hope you all are having a wonderful day-before -Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heya Nesters! I always love your feedback! So dish, because we all want to hear it! <3