Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Booming Bunting

Good Morning Nesters!  Have any of you, trolling the blogosphere, noticed that insanely booming popularity of gas-station reminiscent bunting? 


 
I am not entirely sold on them yet. Sometimes I shy away from uber-trendy fads.  I fear that they will quickly looks dated.  But I guess that's the nice thing about them, they are easy enough to take down and *poof!* Just like that-  they're gone.  {Anyone pick up on the Usual Suspects quote?} Here are a couple of cutie little rooms that are a whole lot more Anthro, and a whole lot less Gas Station.
... Makes me not hate fear them quite so much...




...And this one might not be an interior but it makes me think of what I wish I had when I was just a wee lassie...


Pretty swoon worthy, right?  I know, I know. I wish I was 5 again too. These colorful buntings are definitely very DIY-able, and also apartment/move friendly {In terms of decor, they should would pack up nice and tight, wouldn't they?}.  So maybe you'll be getting a nice little how-to soon.

Alright Nesters, do you guys have any bunting that you've put up that you would like to share?? Or do you guys hate bunting or fads and are "so over it"?  I'd love to hear your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heya Nesters! I always love your feedback! So dish, because we all want to hear it! <3