Thursday, November 11, 2010

Urban Ruffles

Urban Out fitters has done a seriously fabulous job of working the ruffles this season. And I don't mean the kinds SJP wears...


We're talkin' house soft goods. They have outdone themselves my friend. Out done I tell ya!

Check out all these that you can find right here. The duvets range from $98 to $168 each, depending on style and size. 





I LOVE that they are offering these sublimely girlie duvets in a masculine tone to it pull back.  They do offer them in alternative colors if you want to have some fun and have a ballerina-esque sanctuary.

And if you really want to have some fun it can extend to the windows and the powder room as well!




 {Curtains run from $48- $78 per panel}


{Shower curtain $68}

 {Laundry bag $36}

Thank you Urban Outfitters for bringing a little SJP into our bedrooms without having to spend a fortune!  I would love to just roll around on my bed on my soft ruffle-y duvet!  Hmmmm... I do have a serious duvet addiction....

So what do you think Nesters? Any other duvets you've been ogling? Or do you have any of these lovely items that you'd like to review for us?? Oh do tell!


Temporary Nest has not been paid to write this post, but is only of my own opinions and love for these products from Urban Outfitters.

1 comment:

  1. I'm DYING to make a ruffle pillow, just need to find the time and the right fabric. LOVE all the Urban Outfitters options. :)

    ReplyDelete

Heya Nesters! I always love your feedback! So dish, because we all want to hear it! <3