Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Keepin' Time

Heya Nesters!  I have been struggling with placing of my Brimfield Fair pocket watch clock.


And I finally found the perfect solution.
Originally, the clock was meant to be a "filler" of sorts between the Sargent painting and what was going to go over the TV.  But I kept struggling with the awkward space. Something was just wrong.  The Sargent was staying there.  I loved it over the silver dresser.  And any image that would hang over the TV was going to be too much with all 3 in a row.


So I moved the clock! I love that it fits perfectly over the hideous AC. If you're going to be stuck with an AC that is permanently in the wall like mine, then you might as well make the best of it.  I have to do something with the unsightly {yikes... that's an understatement} extension cord but I have a trick up my sleeve for that one that I will fill you in on soon!


Some day I'd love to make a decorative box to hide the unit but that's a whole new post unto itself and  a whole lot of tools.  For now, I'm pretty darn tootin' happy with the way this small change turned out!  Thoughts on the mini switcheroo?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heya Nesters! I always love your feedback! So dish, because we all want to hear it! <3