Wednesday, September 1, 2010

"Ask not what you can do for your blog, but what your blog can do for YOU!"


And that is my question for today, Nesters. What more can I give you? 
Do you dig the DIY's? More sewing tutorials?  Do you want to see more shots of the house? Do you want more shopping-on-the-cheap tricks?  Is there a specific part of the house that I haven't told you about but you've caught a glimpse of and want to know the "deets"?  I write this blog because it makes me happy.  But I also write this blog to make you guys happy and help you along with fun ideas.   So I want to know what makes you tick, lights your fire and gets you off the couch to make something fun for yourself.  The kind of project where you dust off your hands at the end and pat yourself on the back with a huge sigh of relief and accomplishment.

So let's hear it. I want you to fill up my inbox with questions and recommendations!  What can I {and Temporary Nest} do more for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heya Nesters! I always love your feedback! So dish, because we all want to hear it! <3