Wednesday, June 2, 2010

VEGAS, BABY VEGAS!

As we speak, Matt, his brother and a few buddies are heading out to sunny Las Vegas this weekend for a Bachelor party.


And I knew I was going to miss him, but now that he's actually on his way... I don't know what to do with myself!  My better half is 3,000 miles away!  So, as an homage to the Strip: Take a gander at a few awesome Vegas rentals....


Retro little reading nook overlooking the action! Notice the wet bar within arms reach?  Gin Martini anyone? 


The Barbie Suit! Those white ostrich plumes make me weepy....  Where's my pink Cadillac?!?


Can't you just see the Rat Pack sitting around this private bar in this mid-century inspired suite? 


King Louis XIV could find himself at home in this regal retreat....

There you have it Nesters.  If you've got the big bucks to blow at the craps tables, maybe instead save some of that dough and spend a night at one of these luxurious hotel rooms.  Once you've lived to tell the tale, swing by Temporary Nest and tell us all about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heya Nesters! I always love your feedback! So dish, because we all want to hear it! <3