Sunday, June 6, 2010

Ms. Sedaris, I Like You

A bright and early "good morning" to all of you Nesters out there!  Last night, while chatting about home decor and entertaining and cooking, my sister-in-law pulled up a video clip of author, actress and comedian, Amy Sedaris on the Martha Stewart show.  Amy is best known for her role as Gerry Blanks on the Comedy Central series, Strangers With Candy.  She also penned a book titled I Like You: Hospitality Under the Influence inspiring all those hostesses out there to show their guests the most-estes.  She's got some brilliant recipes and some hysterical anecdotes. I've had this book for years and I've loved every second of it.  Amy seems to get the best of Martha in this roaringly funny clip: a how-to on baking Lady Baltimore Cake


Enjoy the clip and who knows, maybe you'll be inspired to bake a cake after!  Funfetti, anyone?
Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heya Nesters! I always love your feedback! So dish, because we all want to hear it! <3