Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Spooky Display

Hiya Nesters! Today I want to show you part of my window display for Halloween. {The rest I'll share with you soon!}  You may remember my beautiful bouquet and gourd arrangement that adorned my silver chest of drawers in the living room.


Well, the window display got a little spook-tastic...


I picked up this awesome silver glitter skull at the one and only, Home Goods for around $7. I got two packages {one small, one large} of fake leaves at the Rite Aide for $1 each! I layered those along the entire window sill. The pillar candle was just an old one I had laying around. Under those are two small furs that I have been trying to figure out how to use.  {Please note, Nesters, that I understand everyone has their opinion on using faux and real furs.  I, personally, find real fur to be a beautiful natural texture.  However I completely understand and support people that do not believe in the use of it.  I hope no one feels offended by my use of it.}   I popped a shoebox under the furs to give a little height to the display and all pulled together it looks spooky and glitzy and fun!



I have to admit though... the skull will not be put away after Halloween is over. This is going to be a permanent fixture on my bookshelf after this. I am obsessed with it.


So what do you guys think, Nesters? Its pretty simple and sure was cheap! It's still a work in progress.  Just I couldn't wait any longer to share it with you! I'd love to see more of your Halloween displays inside or outside your homes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heya Nesters! I always love your feedback! So dish, because we all want to hear it! <3