Friday, October 8, 2010

Back in action

Heya Nesters.  I'm back in action today... sort of. Still a little tired and worse for wear, but on the rebound from a pretty terrible bout with influenza.  Anyhow, I decided I wanted to keep it simple today, no need to over-exert myself, right?  So lets take a peek at some cozy homes that make you think "Gee, if I had to be under the weather, doing it there would make it somehow more bearable."  Or maybe that's just me...?


 {via Apartment therapy}




 {via Room Pictures}


{via Notes from a Cottage Industry}


 {via Country Living}


 {via papermagictwigs}


{via The Lenoxx}


{via Architecture Home Interior Decorating}

In my humble opinion, nothing is more cozy feeling than the holidays. Home. Family. Hot cocoa. Food- lots of it. All those things that give you the warm and fuzzies. I'm a total sap, I know. But don't you feel cozy now?  I do. In fact, I think I even feel a little bit less sick...

What do you guys think? Are there any cozy pictures you guys would like to share with us? Or what is it about your home that makes you feel cozy, safe and warm in it? Please share, we'd all love to hear it.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend, Nesters!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heya Nesters! I always love your feedback! So dish, because we all want to hear it! <3