Thursday, October 14, 2010

Things I'm obsessed with at Anthropologie


Heya Nesters! Well, I have been perusing Anthropologies' website and as of late, I've wanted everything. Come on you know you've been in the same spot.  Their furniture often makes cameos in the If I Had a Million Dollars segments. So lets just admire some of their amazing things.

 Hello Lovahhhhh......








 

But this is my ultimate favorite... It almost makes me think of  Satine's {Nicole Kidman's} bedroom at the top of the tower in the Moulin Rouge.  Hm. Note to self: Need to watch that movie again.

Well anyway, I just wanted to share some of my current faves! What about you Nesters? Any special Anthropologie Faves??  Please share because we all know: sharing is caring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heya Nesters! I always love your feedback! So dish, because we all want to hear it! <3