Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Hello, Beautiful!


Heya Nesters!  I'm always grazing the sprawling fields of the Internet and magazines for inspiration.  I have found some heart stopping images that I couldn't wait to share with you guys! But this one above is my favorite. They cool gray of the wall brings such a different depth to this layered vintage wall.  I thought the modern vessel sink was such an interesting choice to juxtapose against the aged pieces. 



 Ladies, we all know that its best to put our face on in day light {to avoid the "omg, how come I couldn't see that I put what looks like 8 lbs of blush on!?" as soon as you look at yourself in the car mirror.}  so what a creative use of what could have been an awkward space. It was made 100% useful but best of all, the floating ornately framed mirror is stunning.


This little beach cottage in the clouds looks like a wonderful rustic getaway.  Can't you just smell the ocean air breezing through the open windows? I can't help but wonder what is in the wicker basket... maybe a picnic waiting for a stroll?  Or maybe sea glass and shells collected off the beach? Or maybe all kinds of shelter mags!  

Just a quick little post today about some of my new fave beauties and inspirational spaces.  What about you guys? Any new inspirational spaces of your own? Or what do you think is in the basket?? Dying to hear, so please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heya Nesters! I always love your feedback! So dish, because we all want to hear it! <3