Friday, March 25, 2011

Bye Bye Bed

Heya Nesters!  Sorry for my absence yesterday... sometimes life just gets in the way of blogging! {How dare it...}  But I made up for it with double posts on Wednesday... right?? Be it as it may, I'm back in action.  I made a bold move last night: I am selling my good ol' bed.



I'll shamefully admit, I've been talking smack behind it's back for a while now. Like right here... and right here...  and, of course, here.  But, like when I sold my first junker of a car {1987 Plymouth Sundance}  I was happy to see it go... until I saw it go.  To some high school boy no less... I'm sure he didn't love Speed Racer like I did... <3

via

I posted the ad on Craigslist last night.  Now I may not have seen my bed frame go yet, but just by clicking that "publish" button that gave me a little twinge in the pit of my stomach.  For any of you local Bostonian readers are interested. Click here to check out the post.



 















Can you tell I get way too sentimentally attached to things?  I swear I'm part hoarder.  I guess we'll see how long it takes to get an interested party.  Maybe I shouldn't be remorseful yet.  I may be stuck with it for a while still.  I have yet to break it down and set up the new one, but that is going to happen within the next few days.  I'll get my sweat on and do some reorganizing of the under- bed storage while I'm there too.  In a small apartment you have to utilize all the space you've got!  So, hell, why not kill two birds with one stone! 

Well Nesters, that's about it for me this week!  I hope you all have a super, terrific, wonderful, stupendous weekend.  Maybe... just maybe, by the time we're back on Monday... I might be an Auntie..... we'll just have to wait and see! <3

4 comments:

  1. Ooo good luck with the selling of the bed and I hope for your sister-in-law's sake that your nephew makes an appearance soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOOD LUCK. Hope you get top dollar.
    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm trying to be a friend on your GFC, but it won't let me =( I'll try again later.. =) It's sad to part with things, but I always feel better about it knowing it will be used by someone else. Can't stand throwing stuff away (unless it's broken). Hope you get a good price!

    xo Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Gals!! You're so supportive!

    Linda- Oh no! I'm so sorry that it's not working for you!! I can't imagine why!? I know I'm always happy to pass the baton on to some worthy new owner. :) Hope to see you as a follower soon Linda! <3

    ReplyDelete

Heya Nesters! I always love your feedback! So dish, because we all want to hear it! <3