Friday, March 19, 2010

The Hunter and the Hunted....

I have been feverishly hunting through Craiglist apartment advertisements the past few days. I've found all sorts; in buildings and multi family houses, basements and attics, with a fee, without a fee. Nothing seems to be "perfect" just yet.


I have decided to give this place the benefit of the doubt. Matt will be my second set of eyes at the viewing tomorrow evening.  Its a 2 room studio in a vintage building. It has a gas stove and laundry in the building!  *high five*  However, the parking situation seems a little sketchy: onstreet parking during the summer and parking in a lot over the winter months.... I'm not sure how I feel about that. But if the place is big enough and I like it enough, maybe thats something I can work with? We'll have to see. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heya Nesters! I always love your feedback! So dish, because we all want to hear it! <3