Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween, Nesters! Our Halloween weekend has been mundane {which is A-OK in my book!} with the exception of watching as many horror movies as possible.  I love horror movies.  I love the idea of scaring myself and Matt is a horror movie {really just movies in general} aficionado, making it that much more interesting because he knows all the back stories of all the characters and tidbits about the making of the movies.  That means I got to ask as many questions as I wanted and he got to flex his knowledge and show off his skillz to me.

My only gripe with this year is that I haven't seen my all-time favorite Halloween-made-for-TV-movie in quite some time: The Worst Witch. {Which barely squeaks by Hocus Pocus, in my book.}  So in honor of my favorite movie, I thought I'd regale you with a wee bit of nostalgia.



Go ahead and try to tell me that that didn't bring you back?! 

I hope you all have a happy and safe Halloween, Nesters!  Now, go eat so much candy you throw up! <3

2 comments:

  1. Happy Halloween! Hope you get lots of treats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy halloween! for the past two weeks, i've also been watching every horror movie i can think of with my sister. ;)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Heya Nesters! I always love your feedback! So dish, because we all want to hear it! <3