Monday, November 8, 2010

Tray Chic: Deux

Heya Nesters and welcome back to Monday! Do you remember last week when I was ogling all kinds of trays?  I wanted to wrangle in some things that felt like they were just floating on some larger surfaces and this picture was so inspiring...




Well it just so happens that I stopped in this awesome little vintage shop, Lady Luxe,  that is on my way home from work.  Despite being a small storefront, they have great furniture, clothes and all kinds of cool accessories to bedazzle you and your home.  Inside, I just happened to find not one, not even two but THREE awesome vanity trays!  I saw a small oval one first and inquired about it, it was only $10!  The super sweet shop owner also showed me the larger version for only twelve buckaroos and a rectangular one that looked much more modern.  After a little deliberation, I didn't want to take up my entire dresser with the tray, so I went with my original option: the small oval one. 


Isn't it lovely?!  YAY!  I couldn't be more happy with my purchase.  It fits perfectly in with my decor and fits all my little doodads on it.


So what do you think, Nesters?  Do you like it? Do you have one? I've seen lots of people spray paint these to be some awesome bold colors but, in this instance, I kind of like it in the light gold color.  What do you think?  If you were to spray it, what color would you do? 

I've been doing a little redecorating lately, Nesters, and I can't wait to show you!! So be sure to stay tuned for those later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heya Nesters! I always love your feedback! So dish, because we all want to hear it! <3